Banking & Finance
- ABN Amro Bank
- Allied Irish Bank
- Bank of America
- Bank of Ireland
- Daiwa Securities SMBC Europe
- Euroclear Bank
- First Data Europe
- Fortis Bank
- KBC Bank
- Lloyds Banking Group
- National Australia Group
- The Royal Bank of Scotland
Financial institutions are operating in tough markets, with pressures from rising costs, shrinking margins, complex regulation and increased demands from customers affecting every area of the business. To meet these demands, the IT function has to ensure that systems are robust, highly available, deliver optimum productivity and are flexible enough to meet changing business needs.
Key business drivers for the IT function in banking and finance organisations include:
- Consolidation and competition in banking, savings, brokerage, investments and insurance
- Assuring systems that help prevent fraud and money laundering
- Reinvention of the front-office based on improved information about customers
- Integration of the branch, call centre, ATM and Internet channels
- Improved processing and archiving of financial transactions
- Compliance with stringent financial regulations.
B & M assists its customers in the financial sector by enabling them to leverage their IT systems to achieve high levels of performance and cost control. We deliver the services to support mission-critical IT infrastructure, supporting large, complex systems and delivering enhanced security and IT transformation.
Our portfolio of IT technical services enables organisations in the financial sector to:
- Control operating costs by ensuring that systems and licenses are managed effectively
- Deliver services that enable customer-facing applications across the enterprise
- Meet regulatory and governance demands through the delivery of best practice IT processes, supported by accurate documentation
- Ensure the resilience and capacity of core IT systems to ensure high levels of data integrity.